Saturday, April 11, 2009

Its Been A While

Excuse my absence. The number of people visiting hasn't decreased since I'm gone, although I'm sure you haven't found anything substantial to read and won't stay long. A little update, that maybe means that I will start writing more often. Not much in the way of climbing news recently, in all honesty. A couple of repeats of Dave Graham routes and problems (congrats to Paul Robinson on Psychedelic 5.14c) but nothing earth-shatteringly great. I hope to acquire the bouldering movies Pure and Rocky Mountain Highball (highballing is kind of my thing) and put out reviews of them soon. Otherwise, I have decided to forgo gym climbing as often in search of other work outs. The gym climbing will help me with form but not work out, and I have lifted weights in low weight high reps for a while now and a long time on the bike to lose hopefully around 15 pounds. This all will come back in the end and help me be a better climber in the long run, at the loss of a little climbing muscle memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment