
Hey everyone.
Thanks for all the hits recently, even though I haven't had anything good to say.
I'm coming to you for help. I'm looking for some beta right now for a few trips I'm planning in the coming months, through June.
First, I want to go bouldering at Horse Pens 40 or Horseshoe Canyon Ranch in the coming months, and I was looking for trip planning beta, and eventually bouldering beta on some classic problems there. I figure I will do one or the other trip with my group, but I want to know camping and traveling info, or even cabin info for HCR if you have it! Please send it my way!
Secondly, I am planning a trip to the World Bouldering Championship at Teva Mountain Games in June in Vail, CO. On days that no climbing or socializing activities will dominate our minds, is there anything in driving distance for a day trip climb? I have considered a longer than day trip, post Championship, to Joe's Valley, but that still is a long way to travel. Any help would be much appreciated.
I can answer any questions you have about the first subject at the comp next weekend.
ReplyDelete