Monday, January 5, 2009

Tawk Amongst Yaselves

I'm glad to see my hits have been steadily rising over the last two weeks that I have been at this. 300 hits in two week is, in my opinion, very impressive. I just want to reiterate something. I want this website to be open to discussion. If you think I'm a crackpot that doesn't know anything about climbing, well... your probably right, but let me know anyway!

Later today, I'll be releasing part two in my series on boulders. Though less substantial than the last part (insert hallelujah's here) its still something I want to get peoples opinions on. So please. Comment. You can do it anonymously or straight up with your Blogger ID. Also, feel free to subscribe. I see in my feed a lot of people from the same area coming back over and over, and... I want to know who you guys are, so if you subscribe, I'd be happy to check out your blogs too... WESTON, CONNECTICUT... ahem... sorry, shout out to one of the most prolific anonymous Climbing Narc readers.

Well everyone, hit me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment