Friday, July 10, 2009

Getting Ready for Colorado

I'm hoping to go climbing on an upcoming trip to Colorado. Specifically FACE CRUSHING HARDCORE PROFESSIONAL BAWSE BOULDERING. But in order to not look like a fool, I'm hoping to A) Lose some weight and B) Improve my bouldering grade by two levels so I can climb harder and not look like a fool around some possible REAL professionals.

Tomorrow is the test to see where I truly am at to gauge where I have to go. I will be heading down to Madison, WI to Boulders Climbing Gym, seeing some hardcore friends, do some hardcore climbing, and taking a good hardcore look at myself. We'll see where 2-3 grades improvement would put me. Its still in the attainable range for that improvement, and I would be somewhere between V4-6 for my trip.

Its time to up the game! A MUERTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment