Chuck is a good climber, better than I could hope to be, but is an amazing filmmaker who has traveled far and wide in a cultural, spiritual, and physical search, for the best climbing in the newest places. Based out of Golden, Colorado, this climber makes his living independently contracting filmmaking opportunities. Here is what Chuck has for us in the first part of "Out There" a short film on bouldering in Oman.
All your climbing news about me plus sometimes, climbing news about other people.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Bouldering in Oman
As an Arabic speaker to some degree, more a student of Arabic and the Middle East, the concept of bouldering in سلطنة عمان (Sultanate of Oman) is a dream of mine. The ability to climb, experience culture, and travel the world would be the dream life for me, and many others I'm sure. Though there is a lot of emphasis put on places like Catalunya, Lleidra, Ceuse, and other European climbing centers, there is room for massive development in South Africa, Oman, and other places as well. The first place I'd like to highlight, as I said before is Oman and the climber who got to experience all its wonder, Chuck Fryberger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment