Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to the few that read this.

Its good to be home spending time with the family.  I know a lot of you are doing the same, or spending time with the family you have come to make away from home at a place you might call a new home (Daila and Chris, hope you are having fun!).  Make the most of the time you have.

I am starting to think that, if I want to some day expand this blog, and make a mark on the climbing community, I might want to blog less about my own marginal steps in climbing and more about the face of the community.  From now on, I will file anything that is not particularly related to me under the label "News."  Some day, when it makes sense to have a blog about myself, I might migrate the respective posts to different blogs.

As for news, right now, I'll send you to Climbingnarc.com, for some great videos posted of some fantastic climbing by Paul Robinson.  Just click the Climbing Narc link above and have at it.  Its fantastic to see continuous development of problems like Mandala into Mandala Direct SDS.  Akin to the Action Directe change from 16 moves to 11, this development is always great to see.  Taking something amazing and making it better, such a cool concept, for life even.

Enjoy the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment