Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Take

On a more self-serving note, I just thought I'd share what I got now that Christmas is done, and if there is anyone out there that reads and wants to comment (its easy, you don't have to sign up for a thing! just click comment on the bottom of the page blog post) about what they got, climbing related or not, that just made their entire Christmas.

For (climbing) me it was this:
Black Diamond Gizmo Headlamp
UrbanClimber Magazine Subscription
2 Pair of Smartwool Socks
Prana Switchback Long Shorts (Black)
Prana Rubble T-Shirt (Cobalt*)
Osprey Aether 70 Pack in (Cobalt*)

Other notable gifts include:
A ton of gift cards for eating out at college (fantastic)
Nickel Creek - "Why Should the Fire Die?"
She & Him - "Volume One"
Nick Drake - "Pink Moon"
Nick Drake - "Bryter Layter"

*Now can someone explain the obsession with the word "cobalt"?

No comments:

Post a Comment